Pup-kin Spice Peanut Butter Dog Treats
These healthy vegan dog treats are so delicious your pups will be begging for more! This recipe comes together quickly with just 8 ingredients.
- Peanut Butter
- Brown Rice Flour
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Oil
- Chia Seeds
Simply add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix! I used brown rice flour for this batch.
Superfoods for Healthy Pups – Vegan Fur Baby Dog Treats
Pumpkin puree – loaded with fiber and beta-carotene. Helps with constipation and diarrhea.
Turmeric – Is a great anti-inflammatory treatment for dogs and has tons of other great benefits you can read about here. And, yes, it is perfectly safe to give your dog turmeric.
Cinnamon – Also another great spice for dogs. It helps regulate blood sugar and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
Please note: Give these foods to your dog in moderate amounts. Too much of anything for people and dogs is not good.
These guys could not wait for their delicious treats.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, unsweetened
- 1 cup brown rice flour or all purpose flour
- ½ almond milk
- ¼ water
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp ground tumeric
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl
- Place the molds on a baking sheet and fill them up
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Turn off the oven and let them fully cool.
- Once cool, give them to your fur babies!